We’ve got a great team of developers at ZenCash! ZenCash software development can be viewed in the ZenCash Github repository. Here is a video update on the many projects going on. Below the video is a brief summary with links.
Currently, four main development paths:
- Zen Node software version 2.0.10 – The master branch was recently updated to enable encrypted data transport using certificate based TLS. Users who operate nodes are now able to enable Certificate Authority based TLS encryption of all ZenCash network traffic. If no certificate is loaded, the node software generates a self-signed certificate for encryption. This update is backward compatible with older versions, and all node operators are encouraged to update.
- ZenCash Wallets and clients.
- ZenCash Swing Wallet updated with Messaging. Users are able to send and receive messages on the ZenCash blockchain. The messaging tab has contacts, threads, and other features to enable straightforward and secure messaging. The messaging feature uses the 512 byte character field of shielded transactions, so messages sent with using ZenCash have the same properties as shielded transactions on the ZenCash blockchain – no record of sender, receiver, or amount of transactions. Messages use the minimal fee that miners accept by default to process the transaction, which is 0.0001 ZenCash. Additional features are in the works. This wallet is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Arizen ZenCash Wallet development moving forward. Not yet ready for use, and shows steady development progress.
- ZenCash web wallet works well – https://myzenwallet.io/
- ZenCash mobile wallet works on Android – next is building on iOS and getting published in the Android Google Play store.
- ZenCash Ledger Hardware wallet integration is in progress.
- ZenChat is a chat application using the messaging field of shielded transactions. Still in alpha testing, and works.
- Integrations with exchanges and third party applications. Every integration requires development effort from the ZenCash team. There are many more integrations in progress, and as they become available we are able to announce them. Recent integrations:
- Coinpayments.net now supports ZenCash. Merchants are able to accept ZenCash alongside many other cryptocurrencies in their online store.
- ZenCash is now listed on the Cryptopia exchange with three trading pairs ZEN/BTC ZEN/LTC ZEN/DOGE
- ZenCash is on the front page of the anonymous exchange Evercoin.com
- Secure Node Tracking and Payments is in alpha testing and the team is preparing to start beta testing. Secure Nodes are zen nodes operated at a higher level of security and are tracked and paid to stay online 24/7 while maintaining a valid CA-verified TLS certificate. If backed by 42 ZEN and operating the ZenCash Tracksys application, the address containing the 42 ZEN receives payments weekly.
- Tracksys updated to track the validity of a Secure Node TLS cert by the nodes connecting to it. A peer consensus is used.
- Payments are being made on a regular basis in ZenCash testnet.
- Beta testing hardware and software environment is currently being set up by the ZenCash IT team. This is the same setup that will be used in production after beta testing is done satisfactorily.
- Guides for setting up a Secure Node for testing on a VPS using a method that works is available at Setup ZenCash Secure Node for Testing
ZenCash is an exciting new cryptocurrency with a solid technological foundation, unique capabilities, an active and capable team, ongoing funding for improvements, and a large, positive, encouraging community.
It is available and trading now on Bittrex, Cryptopia, and Coss.io, has wallets available that implement the advanced private transaction and messaging capability, and has a strong roadmap.
The goal of ZenCash is to create a usable private cryptocurrency operating on a resilient system for people and businesses worldwide, enabling the daily use of private transactions, messaging, and publishing by people everywhere, all the time.
ZenCash Website – https://zencash.com
ZenCash Blog – https://devblog.zencash.com
ZenCash Github – https://github.com/ZencashOfficial
ZenCash Forum – https://forum.zensystem.io
ZenCash Slack – https://slackinvite.zensystem.io
ZenCash Twitter – https://twitter.com/zencashofficial
ZenCash Telegram – https://t.me/zencash
ZenCash Discord – https://discord.gg/KBsjYyR
ZenCash on Bitcointalk – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047435.0
ZenCash IRC channel #zencash – join at https://kiwiirc.com/
ZenCash YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0v_lUnZHIKUQUXJzfgqOg
ZenCash Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/zencash/
ZenCash Blog on Medium – https://medium.com/zencash
Buy or Sell ZenCash
ZenCash on CoinMarketCap – https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zencash/